- Virtual Mindfulness and Reiki Self Care – November 11, 12, 14
One hour of dedicated self-care – an invitation to calm your mind and body and rejuvenate your spirit.
Letters from the Camp Director
- Saying Goodbye to a Tough Summer (Fall 2020)
- COVID-19 Relief Programming (Summer 2020)
- A Glimpse Into Camp Scugog’s Year Round Programming (Winter 2020)
- Thank You for a Wonderful Summer (Fall 2019)
- Thank You (Summer 2019)
In the News
- Black Lives Matter at Camp Scugog (July 10, 2020)
- Star readers help 25,000 children go to camp this summer (August 4, 2012)
Ten year old Pina says thank you to contributors. She’d like to give you all a hug.
- LSC is a home away from home for teen (June 17, 2010)
Camper-turned-counsellor tells of her experiences at camp
- Roughing it stokes kids’ self-esteem (July 29, 2008)
Experiences at camp last a lifetime